NOW SERVING ALL PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS!
Telemedicine Now Available – No Wait Time
Get Started and talk with our specialists.
Telemedicine appointments 9AM-9PM, 7 days a week
Fill out the form or call a patient care specialist today!
Now offering telemedicine to ALL residents of Pennsylvania.
No wait time! All appointments can be done the same day, you will have your card in about 3-5 days!
Are you an initial certification?
We will get all of your questions answered and navigate you through the entire process with ease.
Are you renewing your certification?
You don't have to go to the same doctor who initially certified you. We can accept all patients from anywhere in the state!
Did your medical marijuana card already expire?
You don't have to start the entire process all over again. Simply give us a call and one of our patient care specialists will take care of everything!
We make the process extremely easy and affordable for all Pennsylvanians.
- Unlimited support
- FREE nurse consultation
- Online education
- Caregiver Registration
Medical Marijuana Certification or Recertification
Ask Nurse Shelly
See what our patients have to say
PA Medical Marijuana Program
23 QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anxiety Disorder
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spacticity, and other associated neuropathies
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
- Tourette Syndrome